:)

2012年11月2日星期五

New Month New Blog ♥

Good Morning ♥ 


Hey,everyone . 
New bloggggggie ! 
I can't log in my old one so i decide to make a new one . 
many memory in the old one, this is one of the reason I doesn't want to continue the blog..

Many things happen,

broke up with the one who love me so much but now..
he is the hubby of another girl.
Nevermind,i could find one better than him .

Well,get a suck result and i fail in this year.

Mommy was shock yesterday,
but she didn't scold me like hell,she just feel so disappointing to me and she said
she was regret to sent me to KUEN CHENG.
awww...mommy,sorry,i will do my best in my FORM 5  exam and SPM ,trust me the last time :)!

Drop my tears for many times,but I'm the queen of myself . i should stay strong!
Sorry boy,i wont turn emo easily because of you again !
From now on,only myself !


Green Tea  6 days :)
Thank you for being the one i like,wish you can understand my emotion . 

will be a busy day ><.
stupid me :(



Queen say:
#People miss you more when they see how much happier you are without them :)

没有评论:

发表评论