:)

2012年11月7日星期三

The end .. :')

Hmm,been so busy these days.. 
Transfer school is the way i choose, don't worry mom.
I'll do my best in SPM.
Thanks for those words,i knew you doesn't like i study back malay's school.
no choice,your daughter is too stupid :)

Saw many SPM examinee,
Good Luck ya!! 
and...im not monstarrrrrr! 
i wont bite you guys kay...
Rush here rush there -.-..
saw many students in science labs,
they are sticking something and when i went in for the peka file,
i saw they are sticking .......
FROG BONES!!!
*VOMIT* 

Finally done . 
Next week need to go back school again ! 
ARGH!! waste my time !!
why do school will have stairs everywhere! ISH!
Transfer school = trouble  !!
Many teachers is just like :
why transfer school? why don't want study hard last time? 
BLA BLA BLA ..
ello teacher ! 
I'm not that smart okay?! even science class students transfer too!LOL.
Just because we are in the last class doesn't means we are dump!
Many things start from us okay !



Actually i miss you guys :')
I miss the day we chit-chat behind the class,
I miss the days you boys kick football behind us ,
I miss the time i cried like hell,but you guys still care about me ,
I miss the time we curi-curi makan in class and we share it,
I miss the time you guys call my nickname ,
aww,many things  many memory ..
WE DOESN'T HAVE A BIG FAMILY PHOTO!


I will keep those memory in my heart,SR1F 2010 :) 

To my man 
hey,you will IGNORE me any time,but i admit it,cause you are the one i choose :')

Meet my girl yesterday :) Happy day!!!! 
we ate lok lok xD 
bought three new hair bands again , i lost one :(
seriously,I MISS YOU GUYS BADLY ♥ :( !!!
can we just have a gathering one day?!!please!!

Queen says :
#Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to,doest mean they dont love you with all they have 

没有评论:

发表评论